Chris & Jacqui O’Mahony 23rd June 2016
Chris from the commercial property department signed up to run the Race4Business event in aid of J’Hospice alongside his wife Jacqui to be held in Chelmsford last Thursday. The weather was particularly bad causing the event to be cancelled at the last minute due to flooding where the river Chelmer had burst it’s banks alongside a section of the course route through the park.
As both had arrived and were disappointed, and despite there being no-one else running they decided to run it anyway. Missing out the section which was flooded they both went around a somewhat more circuitous route but completed the course hand in hand across the non-existent finishing line, declaring themselves as joint winners in the process!
Well done to both Chris and Jacqui even though it was such a shame that British weather was the cause yet again for the cancellation of a fundraising event.
Chris is based at our Romford office having gained over 30 years in dealing with commercial property. The typical work Chris is vastly experienced in is as follows:-
- Freehold/Leasehold sales and purchases
- New Leases and Transfer/Assignments of leases
- Leasehold Consents
- Property Investment Portfolios/Rent Reviews and general property advice
- Planning/ Building Regulations or Environmental issues
- Houses in Multiple occupation
- Business Insolvency in Commercial Property
- If you need advice on any of the above please do not hesitate to contact him on 01708 745183.