Auction Advice Made Simple by F Barnes
Martin Lawrence of F Barnes can give advice to potential buyer or sellers at the Clive Emson Auction on Wednesday 13th December at Chelmsford City Racecourse, Great Leighs, CM3 1PZ. December 2017 - The auction starts at 11am. Both Martin Hardy and Paul Bridgeman of Clive Emson based at the Essex office are also on hand for excellent advice.
We are auction specialists and can help anyone in relation to the sale of property at Auction.
If you are interested in selling or buying a property at auction and wish to find out more about how this works why not pop along to visit Martin or call him regarding the forthcoming auction. For more information regarding the event please click HERE
In recent years there has been an increase in the number of buyers opting to purchase their next property or Investment at a Land and Property Auction.
The overall process is much quicker and easier but often buyers can be unprepared for exactly how an Auction works.
There are a few basic tips that can help prior to any bid being made which are in principle
- View the property before the auction
- Organise a survey or valuation prior to auction is this is something you consider important or necessary in connection with any mortgage you will be applying for
- Ensure your finances are in order
- Note the contents of the legal pack and identify any concerns you may have prior to any bids
- Understand the Auction conditions
Our Martin Lawrence is highly experienced in dealing with properties at auction both in regard to purchasing and selling.
Martin can prepare or vet legal packs and take the matter to a rapid and efficient completion.
We offer fixed fees and deal with all types of property
If you wish to talk to Martin about any of the above please call 01708 333711.