Full Time Legal Secretary Required
A multi office High Street, Lexcel accredited practice seeks an experienced Legal Secretary in both Residential and Commercial Property. We seek someone who is naturally enthusiastic, committed and keen to contribute to the growth of the firm.
The successful candidate must be experienced specifically, in the area of both commercial property and residential property. It would be a benefit, but not essential to have some experience in other departments such as Probate and Family Law.
Our aim is to recruit dynamic, forward thinking individuals who wish to be part of our growth and who share the firm's core values. The practice has been established for over 60 years but progressive. Based in Romford, Gidea Park and Collier Row our fee earners are all specialists in their respective fields and act for a wide range of commercial and private sector clients.
- At least three years’ experience in Commercial and Residential Property;
- Typing speed of 60 WPM
- Carrying out Conveyancing searches, Land Registry searches and other property-related admin including producing engrossments and other legal documents
- Good technical knowledge with the ability to work unsupervised and progress matters themselves
- Clear demonstrable ability and keenness to build and maintain client and referrer relationships;
- Excellent administration and organisational skills;
- Friendly and approachable
- Position is primarily based at Romford working in the conveyancing department assisting the legal team. Some support maybe required for legal advisors in other offices due to holidays.
- Flexible hours maybe offered
- Working as part of a friendly, enthusiastic team
Start Date: ASAP
Salary: Salary & Benefits package is at competitive rates for the area and negotiable according to experience