Need a change with fantastic progression opportunities? Looking to join a friendly team with the right support with an immediate start?
Due to continued growth we are looking to recruit an experienced residential and commercial property solicitor who is naturally enthusiastic, committed and keen to contribute to the growth of the firm.
The successful candidate must be experienced specifically, in the area of residential and commercial property and able to work un-supervised handling conduct of their own caseload. Experience in managing a team would be beneficial.
Our aim is to recruit dynamic, forward thinking individuals who wish to be part of our growth and who share the firm's core values. The practice has been established for over 60 years but progressive. Based in Romford and Gidea Park, our fee earners are all specialists in their respective fields and act for a wide range of commercial and private sector clients.
- Advising on freehold and leasehold transactions
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Ability to work under pressure within a busy office
- Preparing leases, sub leases, lease extensions and renewals. Surrenders, notices, licences and other landlord and tenant documentation and advice.
- advising on the disposal and acquisition of land and property to include drafting of contracts
- Advising on acquisition of sites for development including preparing estate documentation and plot sales
- Advising on lock out agreements, options, conditional contracts, overage agreements and planning advice generally.
- Advising on refinancing and loan documentation, sales and leasebacks of commercial property
- 5 years+ PQE in Residential & Commercial Property
- Track of record of achieving career, financial (including fee targets) and business development goals;
- Enthusiasm to engage in networking and business development;
- Clear demonstrable ability and keenness to build and maintain client and referrer relationships;
- Self-motivated team player
- Ambition to progress
- Excellent administration and organisational skills;
- Professional but friendly and approachable
Start Date : ASAP
Salary: Salary £35-£50k dependant on candidates experience & profit related benefits package.