Experienced Commercial Property Solicitor to be based at our Romford office required
Due to continued growth we are looking to recruit an experienced commercial property solicitor who is naturally enthusiastic, committed and keen to contribute to the growth of the firm.
The successful candidate must be experienced specifically, in the area of commercial property services but able to assist with residential property when required.
Our aim is to recruit dynamic, forward thinking individuals who wish to be part of our growth and who share the firm’s core values. The practice has been established for over 60 years but progressive. Our fee earners are all specialists in their respective fields and act for a wide range of commercial and private sector clients.
- Dealing with sales and purchases of freehold and leasehold property (often including the sale and purchase of the Tenant’s business).
- Drafting and approving leases, sub leases and associated deeds, notices, licences and other landlord and tenant related documents.
- Advising on a wide range of property transactions, including sales, purchases, leases being granted, assigned, and renewed, lease extensions, options, conditional contracts, overage agreements, finance and loan documentation
- Keeping up to date with Company Law
- 5 years+ PQE in Commercial and Residential Property
- Track of record of achieving career, financial (including fee targets) and business development goals;
- Enthusiasm to engage in networking and business development;
- Commercially minded;
- Clear demonstrable ability and keenness to build and maintain client and referrer relationships;
- Excellent administration and organisational skills;
- Professional but friendly and approachable
Salary:Salary & Benefits package is at competitive rates for the area and negotiable according to experience
For further information please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
We have several other positions that we are interviewing for. Please take a look at the following and send all enquiries to Joanne as above, indicating which vacancy you are interested in.
- Residential Property Solicitor
- Apprenticeship - Level 1 - Business Administration
- Conveyancing Secretary