Due to continued growth, we are looking to recruit an experienced Family Solicitor who can also assist with Civil Litigation and Dispute Resolution.
The candidate needs to be naturally enthusiastic, committed and keen to contribute to the growth of the firm.
Our aim is to recruit dynamic, forward thinking individuals who wish to be part of our expansion and who share the firm's core values.
Whilst working well within a team, you must have previous expertise within a family department and an ability to assist with some civil litigation matters. You must have solid knowledge of:
- Financial Remedy
- Tolata proceedings
- Contentious Probate
- Inheritance claims
- Contractual disputes
- Debt recovery
- Dispute resolution
The ability to handle your own workload and to meet deadlines is essential. Experience in advocacy would be an advantage although not necessary.
With great client care skills, you will be able to communicate in a clear and concise manner at all levels. The successful Family Solicitor will be able to mediate for all clients.
- 2 years+ PQE in Family and Dispute Resolution
- Ability to handle a diverse caseload
- Track of record of achieving career, financial (including fee targets) and business development goals;
- Enthusiasm to engage in networking and business development;
- Clear demonstrable ability and keenness to build and maintain client and referrer relationships;
- Excellent administration and organisational skills;
- Professional but friendly and approachable
Position: Full Time based at our Romford office
Start Date: ASAP
Salary: Salary & Benefits package is at competitive rates for the area and negotiable
according to experience