Full or Part Time Legal Secretary Required with Residential, Commercial property and some Family Law Experience
Due to continued growth we are looking to recruit an experienced Legal Secretary with Residential and Commercial Property and Family Law experience who is naturally enthusiastic, committed and keen to contribute to the growth of the firm.
The successful candidate must be experienced specifically, in the area of both commercial property and residential property together with family law. It would be a benefit, but not essential to have some experience in other departments such as Probate and Litigation.
Our aim is to recruit dynamic, forward thinking individuals who wish to be part of our growth and who share the firm's core values. The practice has been established for over 60 years but progressive. Based in Romford, Gidea Park and Collier Row our fee earners are all specialists in their respective fields and act for a wide range of commercial and private sector clients.
- Experience in Commercial and Residential Property;
- Experience in Family, Probate and Company law would be a benefit;
- Clear demonstrable ability and keenness to build and maintain client and referrer relationships;
- Excellent administration and organisational skills;
- Friendly and approachable
- Ability to work unsupervised and progress matters themselves
- Position is primarily to act as a float where cover is required which we envisage will lead to working primarily at one of our offices for legal advisors that have recently joined the practice and will need more support as the caseload increases.
- Initially the role would be to assist at both Romford and Gidea Park with a day a week at Collier Row.
- Working minimum of 3 days per week but can offer 5 days per week to the right candidate
- Some 'Front of House' experience would be of benefit.
- Working as part of a friendly, enthusiastic team
Start Date: ASAP
Salary: Salary & Benefits package is at competitive rates for the area and negotiable according to experience
Job Type: Part-time/Full-time can be offered.