Vacancy - Residential Property Solicitor
We are interviewing experienced Residential Property Solicitors to join our Romford office. The candidate must be naturally enthusiastic, committed and keen to contribute to the growth of the firm.
The successful candidate must be experienced specifically, in the area of residential property.
Our aim is to recruit dynamic, forward thinking individuals who wish to be part of our growth and who share the firm's core values. The practice has been established for over 60 years but progressive.
- Advising on freehold and leasehold transactions
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Ability to work under pressure within a busy office
- A good breadth of knowledge in this area
- 3 years+PQE in Residential Property
- Track record of achieving career, financial (including fee targets) and business development goals
- Enthusiasm to engage in networking and business development
- Clear demonstrable ability and keenness to build and maintain client and referrer relationships
- Self-motivated team player
- Ambition to progress
- Excellent administration and organisational skills
- Professional but friendly and approachable
Start Date: ASAP
Salary: Salary & Benefits package is at competitive rates for the area and negotiable according to experience