The F Barnes Wills & Probate Team visited Rainham Library to give FREE informative talks on the importance of making a Will and other related topics.
On the 6th June members of our Wills and Probate department attended Rainham Library to give a talk to the 'Young at Heart Group' covering the all important issue of making a will and other related topics such as:
- Why should you make a will?
- Who gets your money if you do not?
- Can a Will be Challenged?
- What Tax will you pay?
- How do you protect your assets from going to the HMRC?
- Care Home Costs and how this may affect you?
- What you can do if you have concerns about a family member's mental capacity to deal with their affairs?
F Barnes have always supported the local community and were delighted to give this talk to the ‘Young at Heart Group’, which was very well attended.
If you have made a will over ten years ago a considerable amount has changed as far as Inheritance Tax legislation. Should you wish to find out how you will be affected by the latest legislation or indeed your position generally regarding your assets please contact us on 01708 745183.
We are happy to provide no obligation 30 minute appointments.