F Barnes now provide a notarial service for commercial firms engaged in international trade, and for private individuals.
Notarisation is a formal procedure for what the Notary states and certifies which will be relied upon and recognised throughout the world.
The primary work of a Notary Public is to prepare documents; to authenticate the contents of documents and to administer oaths and declarations. By this process the Notary makes the document acceptable to foreign jurisdictions.
Sangeet Tatem qualified as a Notary Public at Cambridge University and is fluent in a number of languages to include Malay, Indonesian, Punjabi, Urdu, Hindi and Gujerati.
Sangeet can help with:
- preparing and witnessing powers of attorney for use overseas
- dealing with purchase or sale of land and property abroad
- providing documents to deal with the administration of the estates of people who are abroad, or owning property abroad
- authenticating company and business documents and transactions
- affidavits, oaths and declarations
- consent forms for minors to travel abroad
- change of name documents or deed polls
- sponsorship forms
- police documents, CRB checks
- proof of life forms
- certifying all documents
- legalisation at the Foreign Commonwealth Office and other embassies and Consulates
Should you need any assistance with any of the above or indeed if you think this may apply please contact our Romford office on 01708 745183