We can advise employees in all types of situations, does any of the below apply to you?
- Are you an employee suffering discrimination at work?
- Are you facing redundancy?
- Do you need advice regarding a settlement agreement?
- Have you been asked to attend a disciplinary meeting?
By providing straightforward friendly advice we can guide you through some of the difficult decisions affecting your career. Often the best approach is to talk to us before you talk to your employer so we can give the best practical advice.
We can also represent you in an employment tribunal or help you prepare for a disciplinary hearing with your employer.
Examples of the way we can help are:
- Advising on your employment contract
- Reviewing and advising on a Settlement Agreement (formerly Compromise agreements)
- Advising on unfair dismissal or redundancy
- Assisting with a grievance or disciplinary process
- Representing you at Employment Tribunals
- Negotiating settlements with your employer