Are you a Private Client Solicitor or Legal Executive with 5 years PQE in Wills &Probate?
Want to join a friendly team with great opportunities to progress?
Due to our success we have continued to grow and we are looking to recruit an experienced Wills & Probate Solicitor or Legal Executive to join our Gidea Park office. The candidate will have fantastic progression and billing opportunities. Our substantial 'Will Bank', client retention rates and personal appeal means that this department is one of our strongest. We would strongly recommend applying for this position in the first instance so that we may contact you to discuss the opportunities on offer in full direct.
We would like someone who is enthusiastic, committed and keen to contribute to the achievements of F Barnes. The ideal candidate will have a good breadth of experience having specialised in wills & probate work for at least 5 years. STEP Qualified would be a benefit as would some experience within contested probate.
We look for candidates who are dynamic, forward-thinking and who share our core values. Our practice has been established for over 60 years. We have a great core following providing lots of fee earning potential for the right candidate. Since the outbreak of COVID 19 we have continued to grow and expand offering a solid foundation for your next career move.
- Drafting of Wills and Codicils to include complex Wills
- Preparing Lasting Powers of Attorney
- Drafting Deeds of Variation
- Probate applications
- Deputyship Applications to the Court of Protection
- Inheritance Tax and succession planning
- Participating in networking and practice development activities.
- 5 years+ experience in Wills & Probate work;
- Good communication skills
- Track of record of achieving career, financial (including fee targets) and business development goals;
- Enthusiasm to engage in networking and practice development activities;
- Client focused and practical;
- Demonstrable ability and keen to build and maintain client and referral relationships;
- Excellent administration and organisational skills;
- Professional but friendly and approachable personality.
Start Date: ASAP
Holidays:20 days plus all Bank Holidays
Please email all applications with CV direct to Joanne Druce