F Barnes now provide a notarial service for commercial firms engaged in international trade, and for private individuals.
Notarisation is a formal procedure for what the Notary states and certifies which will be relied upon and recognised throughout the world.
The primary work of a Notary Public is to prepare documents; to authenticate the contents of documents and to administer oaths and declarations. By this process the Notary makes the document acceptable to foreign jurisdictions.
Sangeet Tatem qualified as a Notary Public at Cambridge University and is fluent in a number of languages to include Malay, Indonesian, Punjabi, Urdu, Hindi and Gujerati.
Sangeet can help with:
- preparing and witnessing powers of attorney for use overseas
- dealing with purchase or sale of land and property abroad
- providing documents to deal with the administration of the estates of people who are abroad, or owning property abroad
- authenticating company and business documents and transactions
- affidavits, oaths and declarations
- consent forms for minors to travel abroad
- change of name documents or deed polls
- sponsorship forms
- police documents, CRB checks
- proof of life forms
- certifying all documents
- legalisation at the Foreign Commonwealth Office and other embassies and Consulates
Our fixed prices are as follows:
Attesting of Foreign Wills
Witnessing with one witness and Notary Public
Spanish Wills with two witnesses and Notary Public
General/Specific Powers of Attorney
Witnessing one signature
Witnessing two signatures
Attesting Documents and Certifying Documents
More than 8 documents and hourly rate of
|Company documentation (Notary Public to quote)|
Consent for Minors to Travel
Drafting consent forms
Attesting consent forms
|Certification of degree certificates ( usually more than five documents)||£350|
|PLEASE NOTE - all prices are PLUS VAT|
If an Apostille is required then there is an additional charge of £49.20 per apostilled document. The documents have to be sent to the FCO and will take 5 working days to be returned to the client