Our main priority is to look after our clients and achieve the best results for them, which is why we employ the best people. All of our Legal Advisers are recruited for their forward thinking attitudes, their legal expertise and their exceptional client care skills. We are committed to the continuous professional and personal development of every individual. Our aim is not only to enable the firm to fulfil its strategic objectives, but also to help our team members to choose their own personal career goals. We are a friendly firm with bright, spacious offices. We organise regular social activities so that our staff may develop great relationships inside and outside of the work place.
We recognise that our people are our most important asset and that our continued success depends on their enthusiasm and dynamism.
We are interested in hearing from Legal Advisers and Support Staff, who feel that they would fit in well at this firm. If you have a following of clients and contacts, then we would be particularly interested to hear from you.
Due to our continued success, we are a growing firm and as a result we have some new and exciting opportunities for high calibre applicants who want to work in a busy and friendly practice. Over recent years experienced Legal Advisers who have a following of clients and contacts have joined us. We are happy to recruit new Legal Advisers as employees or as consultants (depending on your preference).
For more information or to make an application in the strictest of confidence, please contact Joanne Druce on 01708 333711 or email email@example.com.
- Litigation Solicitor 1-3 years PQE. Click HERE for a full description
- Float Secretary - Private Client & Property. Click HERE for a full description
- Litigation Paralegal / Trainee Solicitor with 3 years minimum legal experience. Click HERE for a full description
- Residential & Commercial Property Solicitor. Click HERE for a full description
- PA / Paralegal - Private Client - Wills & Probate. Click HERE for a full description
- PA / Paralegal - Residential Property - Click HERE for a full description