We are looking for someone who has extensive experience in residential property who would like to join a friendly team. We are an extremely busy and well thought of practice. Our property department remains one of the strongest in our area and continues to grow as we continue to expand on the demographic of our clients.
Who are we?
F Barnes are based in Romford, Gidea Park and Collier Row. We have a strong loyal client base having been established in the Havering area for over 65 years. Our fee earners are all specialists in their respective fields and act for a wide range of commercial and private sector clients. We are well known for our quality, bespoke one to one service for our clients.
Our aim is to recruit dynamic, forward thinking individuals who wish to be part of our growth and who share the firm's core values.
At F Barnes we trust you to do your job, there are no daily targets. We have a flexible working contract on offer and set realistic annual billing targets. We offer an excellent profit related pay scheme bonus in addition to the basic salary based on the individual’s performance not a department or teams which is more restrictive and demotivating in nature. Other benefits are listed below.
- Advising on freehold and leasehold transactions
- Conduct of lease extensions
- Experience in Leasehold Enfranchisement an advantage but not essential
- Ability to work unsupervised and demonstrate leadership skills
- Ability to work under pressure within a busy office
- A good breadth of knowledge in this area
- 5 years+ PQE in Residential Property
- Commercial property experience a benefit but not essential
- A member of ALEP would be a bonus
- Knowledge of LEAP an advantage
- Able to work autonomously on complex legal matters
- Track of record of achieving career, financial (including fee targets) and business development goals;
- Enthusiasm to engage in networking and business development;
- Clear demonstrable ability and keenness to build and maintain client and referrer relationships;
- Self-motivated team player
- Ambition to progress
- Excellent administration and organisational skills;
- Professional but friendly and approachable
Salary: Excellent salary according to experience
CV to Joanne Druce