Are you fed up trying to reach 'Impossible Daily Targets?
Want to benefit from a Flexi-Time Contract with Individual Profit Related Pay Bonus Schemes?
We are looking for someone who has extensive experience in both residential and commercial property who would like to join a friendly team. The right candidate would ideally be looking to progress to director and be able to demonstrate leadership skills with a proactive approach to developing business.
The position is based at either our Romford or Gidea Park office.
F Barnes are based in Romford, Gidea Park and Collier Row. We have a strong loyal client base having been established in the Havering area for over 60 years. Our fee earners are all specialists in their respective fields and act for a wide range of commercial and private sector clients.
Our aim is to recruit dynamic, forward thinking individuals who wish to be part of our growth and who share the firm's core values.
At F Barnes we trust you to do your job, there are no daily targets. We have a flexible working contract on offer and set realistic annual billing targets. We offer an excellent profit related pay scheme bonus in addition to the basic salary based on the individuals performance not a department or teams which is more restrictive and demotivating in nature. Other benefits are listed below.
- Advising on freehold and leasehold transactions
- Conduct of lease extensions
- Ability to act on the sale or purchase of businesses
- Ability to work unsupervised and demonstrate leadership skills
- Ability to work under pressure within a busy office
- A good breadth of knowledge in this area
- 5 years+ PQE in Residential & Commercial Property
- Able to work autonomously on complex legal matters
- Track of record of achieving career, financial (including fee targets) and business development goals;
- Enthusiasm to engage in networking and business development;
- Clear demonstrable ability and keenness to build and maintain client and referrer relationships;
- Self-motivated team player
- Ambition to progress
- Excellent administration and organisational skills;
- Professional but friendly and approachable
Start Date : ASAP
Basic Salary: £40 - £55k according to experience and historical billing achieved
Bonus Scheme : We offer a generous 'Profit Related Pay' scheme based upon the 'individuals' performance rather than a more restrictive ' Team Bonus' pay scheme as others do.
Parking: A Parking Permit will be provided as part of the job offer.
Flexi - Time Contracts Offered: Our core working hours are between 10am - 4pm. With flexible hours outside of these to suit the individual.
Benefits: Dedicated Business Development Manager to assist with your personal growth and other benefits available
Progression Path: We have a clearly defined progression path for all legal advisors
Job Type: Full-time/Part Time considered.