Are you fed up trying to reach 'Impossible Daily Billing Targets?
Want to benefit from a Flexi-Time Contract with Individual Profit Related Pay Bonus Schemes?
Are you looking to develop your career path and business development with a view to progressing to Director in the near future?
We are looking for someone who has extensive experience in both residential and commercial property who would like to join a friendly team.
F Barnes are based in Romford, Gidea Park and Collier Row. We have a strong loyal client base having been established in the Havering area for over 60 years. Our fee earners are all specialists in their respective fields and act for a wide range of commercial and private sector clients.
Our aim is to recruit dynamic, forward thinking individuals who wish to be part of our growth and who share the firm's core values.
At F Barnes we trust you to do your job, there are no daily targets. We have a flexible working contract on offer and set realistic annual billing targets. We offer an excellent profit related pay scheme bonus in addition to the basic salary based on the individual’s performance not a department or teams which is more restrictive and demotivating in nature. Other benefits are listed below.
- Advising on freehold and leasehold transactions
- Conduct of lease extensions
- Ability to act on the sale or purchase of businesses
- Ability to work unsupervised and demonstrate leadership skills
- Ability to work under pressure within a busy office
- A good breadth of knowledge in this area
- 5 years+ PQE in Residential & Commercial Property
- A member of ALEP preferable
- Experience within corporate law would be a bonus
- Able to work autonomously on complex legal matters
- Track of record of achieving career, financial (including fee targets) and business development goals;
- Enthusiasm to engage in networking and business development;
- Clear demonstrable ability and keenness to build and maintain client and referrer relationships;
- Self-motivated team player
- Ambition to progress
- Excellent administration and organisational skills;
- Professional but friendly and approachable
Salary: £40 - £65k according to experience and historical billing achieved.
Bonus Scheme : We offer a generous 'Profit Related Pay' scheme based upon individual billing achieved rather than a more restrictive ' Team Bonus' scheme as others do.
Parking: A Parking Permit will be provided as part of the job offer.
Flexi - Time: Our core working hours are between 10am - 4pm. With flexible hours outside of these to suit the individual.
Benefits: Dedicated Business Development Manager to assist with your personal growth and other benefits available
Progression Path: We have a clearly defined progression path for all legal advisors
Job Type: Full-time/Part Time considered