Experienced Legal Assistant / PA in Private Client & Property Wanted
A multi office High Street, Lexcel accredited practice seeks an experienced Legal Assistant /Secretary with private client experience in the Wills & Probate department. We seek someone who is naturally enthusiastic, committed and keen to contribute to the growth of the firm.
The successful candidate must be experienced specifically, in the area of Wills, Probate and LPA’s with basic experience in residential property. The solicitor to be assisted has a caseload of 70% private client / 30% residential property.
The candidate would need to be self-motivated, highly organised and have good communication skills with clients as the role would be client facing.
Our aim is to recruit dynamic, forward thinking individuals who wish to be part of our growth and who share the firm's core values. The practice has been established for over 60 years but progressive.
F Barnes are based in Romford, Gidea Park and Collier Row, our fee earners are all specialists in their respective fields and act for a wide range of commercial and private sector clients.
- At least three years’ experience in Private Client, Wills & Probate.
- Typing speed of at least 60 WPM
- Experience in drafting and preparing legal documentation: Probate, Powers of Attorney, Wills & Trusts, general correspondence;
- Good technical knowledge with the ability to work unsupervised
- Clear demonstrable ability and keenness to build and maintain client and referrer relationships;
- Excellent administration and organisational skills;
- Friendly and approachable
- Digital audio transcription;
- Excellent team player;
- Position is primarily based at Gidea Park working in the Private Client department assisting a solicitor. Some support maybe required for legal advisors in other offices due to holidays.
- Working as part of a friendly, enthusiastic team
- Monday to Friday 9am - 5pm
Salary: Salary & Benefits package is at competitive rates for the area and negotiable according to experience
Job Type: F/T
CV’s with covering letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org