Are you a Private Client Solicitor or Legal Executive with 5 years PQE in Wills &Probate?
Want to join a friendly team with great opportunities to progress?
Due to our success we have continued to grow and we are looking to recruit an experienced Wills & Probate solicitor or legal executive to join our Romford office. The candidate will have fantastic progression and billing opportunities. Our substantial 'Will Bank', client retention rates and personal appeal means that this department is one of our strongest. We would strongly recommend applying for this position in the first instance so that we may contact you to discuss the opportunities on offer in full direct.
We would like someone who is enthusiastic, committed and keen to contribute to the achievements of F Barnes. The ideal candidate will have a good breadth of experience having specialised in Wills & Probate work for at least 5 years.
We look for candidates who are dynamic, forward thinking and who share our core values. Our practice has been established for over 60 years. We have a great core following providing lots of fee earning potential for the right candidate.
- Drafting of Wills and Codicils
- Preparing Lasting Powers of Attorney
- Drafting Deeds of Variation
- Probate applications
- Deputyship Applications to the Court of Protection
- Participating in networking and practice development activities.
- 5 years+ experience in Wills & Probate work;
- Good communication skills
- Track of record of achieving career, financial (including fee targets) and business development goals;
- Enthusiasm to engage in networking and practice development activities;
- Client focused and practical;
- Demonstrable ability and keen to build and maintain client and referral relationships;
- Excellent administration and organisational skills;
- Professional but friendly and approachable personality.
Start Date : ASAP
Salary: £40 - £55k according to experience and historical billing targets
Bonus Scheme : We offer a generous 'Profit Related Pay' scheme rather than a more restrictive ' Team Bonus' pay scheme as others do.
Parking: A Parking Permit will be provided as part of the job offer.
Flexi - Time Contracts Offered: Our core working hours are between 10am - 4pm. With flexible hours outside of these to suit the individual.
Benefits: Dedicated Business Development Manager to assist with your personal growth and other benefits available
Progression Path: We have a clearly defined progression path for all legal advisors
Job Type: Full-time/Part Time considered.