Wednesday 16th May 9.30-4.30 - F Barnes Wills & Probate Team offering Free Advice in support of 'Dying Matters - Awareness Week'
Dying Matters Awareness Week is led by Hospice UK and takes place in England, Wales and Northern Ireland.
We will be at the Queens Hospital on Wednesday 16th May supporting this event. Come along and visit the team in the foyer, we will be happy to talk to you about any concerns you may have with the typical questions that concern people being:
- Why should you make a Will?
- Who gets your money if you do not?
- Can a Will be challenged?
- What Tax will you pay?
- How do you protect your assets from going to the HMRC?
- Care Home Costs and how this may affect you
- What you can do if you have concerns about a family member’s mental capacity to deal with their affairs
There is no obligation on your part to sign up to any service we are happy to be supporting Hospice UK and 'what can you do?' in the community event. We appreciate that this is a sensitive subject and will handle all enquiries accordingly.
All visitors will have the opportunity of entering our prize draw for a FREE Will worth over £200 and hampers.
We look forward to seeing you all.