Our probate team are always out in the community. We had the pleasure of presenting a talk on all aspects relating to Inheritance and Capital Gains Tax at Romford Golf Club yesterday. As part of our talk we cover the importance of planning for the future in terms of Care Home costs and looking after elderly people.
Typical questions which were answered were:
- Why should you make a Will?
- Who gets your money if you do not?
- Can a Will be challenged?
- What Tax will you pay?
- How do you protect your assets from going to the HMRC?
- Care Home Costs and how this may affect you
- What you can do if you have concerns about a family member’s mental capacity to deal with their affairs
To watch part of the presentation please click on Sangeet's picture below.
If you wish to come along to our next free event or wish to find out more please email Joanne Druce