Litigation and Dispute Resolution Solicitor - Vacancy - 5 years + PQE
Want to benefit from an individual ‘Profit Related Pay Bonus Scheme’?
Are you looking to be Head of Department and Director within the next 18 months - 2 years?
Want to be part of a fully supportive friendly practice?
We are looking for someone who has a broad spectrum of experience that leans heavily towards litigation. This would suit someone who wishes to be Head of Department and Director of this longstanding company within the next 18 months - 2 years.
F Barnes are based in Romford, Gidea Park and Collier Row. We have a strong loyal client base having been established in the Havering area for over 65 years. Our fee earners are all specialists in their respective fields and act for a wide range of commercial and private sector clients.
Our aim is to recruit dynamic, forward thinking individuals who wish to be part of our growth and who share the firm's core values.
At F Barnes we trust you to do your job, there are no daily targets. We have a flexible working contract on offer and set realistic annual billing targets. We offer an excellent profit related pay scheme bonus in addition to the basic salary based on the individual’s performance not a department or teams which is more restrictive and demotivating in nature. Other benefits are listed below.
- Excellent experience in General Litigation and Dispute Resolution
- Experience in dealing with matters on behalf of commercial and individual clients on a wide range of litigation matters to include, contested probate, landlord and tenant, breach of contract claims, debt recovery, property disputes, and commercial litigation.
- Minimum 5 + years’ experience in Litigation
- Able to work autonomously on complex legal matters
- Track of record of achieving career goals
- Enthusiasm to engage in networking and business development;
- Clear demonstrable ability and keenness to build and maintain client and referrer relationships;
- Self-motivated team player
- Managerial experience preferred
- Ambition to progress
- Excellent administration and organisational skills;
- Professional but friendly and approachable
About the Role
Our Managing Director, Tiina Juhanson has over 30 years’ experience in Litigation and Family Law. Tiina has an impressive reputation for her advocacy skills. We have a great reputation and an impressive existing caseload. We need someone who has the passion to manage this department with the possibility of progressing to Director within the next 18 months to two years. This is an excellent opportunity for someone who has completed as much as they can where they are but wishes to join a longstanding practice with the opportunity of fast track progression.
You should have a passion to provide the most excellent in client care and have leadership qualities.
Salary: Very competitive according to experience and historical billing achieved.
Bonus Scheme: We offer a generous ‘Profit Related Pay' scheme based upon individual billing achieved rather than a more restrictive ' Team Bonus' pay scheme as others do.
Benefits: Dedicated Business Development Manager to assist with your personal growth and other benefits available
Progression Path: We have a clearly defined progression path for all legal advisors
Job Type: Full-time
- Flexible working hours
- Bonus scheme
- Company events & social hours
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: Up to £70,000.00 per year plus benefits and profit related pay
- Company pension
- Employee discount
- Profit sharing