How much will it cost me to sell at auction? Martin Lawrence appeared on this weeks Business Hour on Time 107.5FM at noon on 21st March
Our Martin Lawrence is seen above giving advice and answering listeners questions matters relating to selling or purchasing properties at auction and general residential property sales.
The typical questions covered were:
- How much will it cost to sell my property at auction?
- How long will it take to sell my property at auction?
- What should I do if I want to purchase a property at auction?
- Where is the nearest auction?
- Are there fixed fees when selling or buying at auction?
- What are the penalties if I do not complete a purchase on a property I successfully bidded for at auction
- What can I do if I find out the property is not what I had thought at the time of bidding
- To hear the podcast of this slot along with the Business Hour covered by our Rachael Fleet on 17th January please click HERE
Martin is a highly experienced solicitor having worked in the industry for over 25years and has extensive knowledge of helping clients with both sales and purchases of auction properties as well as residential sales.
Martin regularly attends auctions for several auction houses and is readily available to provide advice either on the day or otherwise. He can vet legal packs for buyers, prepare legal packs for sellers, offers fixed fees, provides nationwide coverage and takes all matters to rapid and efficient completion.
Martin is based at our Gidea Park office.
As a member of the Havering Chamber of Commerce & Industry, F Barnes are delighted to be able to offer their help with the regular Tuesday lunchtime slot at Time107.5FM.
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org