Are you an experienced PA/ Legal Assistant in Wills & Probate?
Want to be part of a friendly caring team?
We Need YOU!
The successful candidate must be experienced specifically, in the area of Wills, Probate and LPA’s and be someone who can demonstrate that they have had at least three years’ exposure in assisting a legal advisor with their private client caseload.
The candidate would need to be self-motivated, highly organised and have good communication skills with clients as the role would be client facing.
Our aim is to recruit dynamic, forward thinking individuals who wish to be part of our growth and who share the firm's core values. The practice has been established for over 65 years but progressive.
• Must have at least three years’ experience in assisting within Private Client, Wills & Probate.
• The required experience in drafting and preparing legal documentation: Probate, Powers of Attorney, Wills & Trusts, general correspondence;
• Knowledge of preparing and completing IHT forms.
• Good overall technical knowledge of private client work with the ability to work unsupervised
• Clear demonstrable ability and keenness to build and maintain client and referrer relationships;
• Excellent administration and organisational skills;
• Friendly and approachable
• Digital audio transcription;
• Typing speed of 60 WPM
• Excellent team player;
• Candidates would need to reside within a 10 mile radius of our Romford office
• Position is primarily based at Gidea Park working in the Private Client department assisting a solicitor. Some support maybe required for legal advisors in other offices due to holidays.
• Working as part of a friendly, enthusiastic team
• Monday to Friday 9am - 5pm
Salary: Salary & Benefits package is at competitive rates for the area and negotiable according to experience
Job Type: F/T
Please send your CV with covering letter to Joanne Druce