F Barnes Solicitors require a full time receptionist to join our busy and ever growing practice based in Romford, Gidea Park and Collier Row.
Experience within the legal sector is preferred but not essential. The position will be based at two of our three offices and will be Monday to Friday 8.45 am to 5 pm.
The Candidate needs to be:
- Well spoken, fluent in English and have an excellent telephone manner
- Extremely well presentable
- Experienced in Customer Service and able to demonstrate the ability to placate customers
- Proficient in IT, to include Microsoft Office, Excel, Word, TEAMs
- Legal background would be preferred but not essential
- Have attained at least 5 GCSEs A* - C and at least 2 A- Levels
- Have the ability to work quickly in a fast paced environment
- Demonstrate experience of being a team player
- Outgoing and confident
- Well organised and pro-active
- Good with people, to include meeting and greeting
- Local knowledge preferred
- Answering the main switchboard Monday to Friday dealing with 100+ calls per day
- Administrative duties such as filing, photocopying, dealing with post and other general admin tasks for our practice
- Meeting and greeting clients and making them feel welcome with refreshments
- Supporting the company when needed with our networking and marketing events
- Performance of some PA duties in terms of diary organisation
Our telephone system is internet based and we have around 35 employees. This position is extremely busy and the predominant part of this role would be to handle the main switchboard which takes approximately 600 calls per week. There is the ability to progress further in time should the candidate be deemed suitable.
We are an extremely sociable company and this position would best suit a confident, well spoken, outgoing person who would like to be part of a successful legal practice who advise clients on a diverse range of law. They would also need to live within a 30 minute commute.
- Salary is competitive for the market
- The position would be based at both Gidea Park and Collier Row branches ( although this may be subject to change).
- The hours are Monday - Friday 8.45am to 5pm with one hour for lunch
Salary: £20,000.00-£23,500.00 per year
- Company pension
- Employee discount
- Monday to Friday
Note: There maybe the possibility of working four days per week, please stipulate on your application if you would prefer to work four days.
Cv's to Joanne Druce