Excellent Property Solicitor Vacancy
- Want to benefit from an individual 'Profit Related Pay Bonus Scheme'
- Are you fed up trying to reach 'Impossible Daily Targets?
- Worried about the future at your current firm?
- If the answer to any of the above is 'Yes' this vacancy will interest you.
We are looking for someone who has experience in both commercial and residential property who would like to join our friendly team. We are extremely busy and have been continuously throughout COVID. We remain totally confident in the growth of our property department in the coming months ahead and this is a permanent role.
Who are we?
F Barnes are based in Romford, Gidea Park and Collier Row. We have a strong loyal client base having been established in the Havering area for over 65 years. Our legal advisors are all specialists in their respective fields and act for a wide range of commercial and private sector clients.
Our aim is to recruit dynamic, forward thinking individuals who wish to be part of our growth and who share the firm's core values.
At F Barnes we trust you to do your job, there are no daily targets. We have a flexible working contract on offer and set realistic annual billing targets. We offer an excellent profit related pay scheme bonus in addition to the basic salary based on the individual’s performance not a department or teams which is more restrictive and demotivating in nature. Other benefits are listed below.
- Advising on freehold and leasehold transactions
- Advising on all commercial property transactions
- Conduct of lease extensions
- Ability to work unsupervised and demonstrate leadership skills
- Ability to work under pressure within a busy office
- A good breadth of knowledge in this area
- 3 years+ PQE in BOTH Commercial and Residential Property
- A member of ALEP preferable but not essential
- Able to work autonomously on complex legal matters
- Track of record of achieving career, financial (including fee targets) and business development goals;
- Enthusiasm to engage in networking and business development;
- Clear demonstrable ability and keenness to build and maintain client and referrer relationships;
- Self-motivated team player
- Ambition to progress
- Excellent administration and organisational skills;
- Professional but friendly and approachable
Salary: According to experience
Full-Time Position: Monday to Friday
CVs to Joanne Druce