Assistant Part Time Legal Cashier Required
Due to continued growth, we are looking to recruit an experienced legal cashier to assist in accounts and with our administration.
The candidate needs to be naturally enthusiastic, committed and keen to contribute to the growth of the firm. This position would ideally suit someone who has been in this industry for some time but who is looking to move to part time and will be based at our Romford office. The practice has been established for over 60 years but progressive.
Based in Romford, Collier Row and Gidea Park, we act for a wide range of commercial and private sector clients.
- The processing of client and office accounting transactions including all postings onto Quill Pinpoint
- Checking of all Residential and Commercial Conveyancing completion statements and financial checklists.
- The input and payment of faster and CHAPS and international payments.
- The processing of client bills to include checking and posting.
- Assist in month end procedures and the production of month end reports.
- Processing of travel and other expenses and purchase ledger system
- Checking all Estate Accounts prior to them being sent out to Clients.
- Assisting with our annual Audit and Lexcel inspections.
- Assisting in the daily routine tasks including filing and data input. .
- Dealing with File Closing Sheets and Aged Client balances.
The person fulfilling this role must have:
- Excellent communication and people skills
- Excellent numeracy and computer skills
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Good organisational and administration skills
- Discretion and trustworthiness
- Copes effectively in demanding circumstances
- Self-motivated with a bright and positive attitude
- Reliable with good time management
- Experience of working in a legal environment would be of a benefit but not essential
- Knowledge of accounting principles.
- Knowledge of computers and software with good keyboard skills. Quill Pinpoint would be an advantage but not necessary
- Practical experience of handling client enquiries
Hours - 3 days per week 9am - 5pm
Salary - Competitive rates negotiable according to experience
Immediate Start Available
CV to - firstname.lastname@example.org