Want to have a new challenge in 2020?
Are you looking to develop your career path and business development?
Want to be part of a fully supportive friendly practice?
We are looking for someone who has been working as a litigation paralegal for at least three years. Other areas of experience would be of benefit. Ideally this position would suit someone who has passed their LPC and has worked as a paralegal and would like to be given the opportunity of being offered a training contract following a six month paralegal probation period.
F Barnes are based in Romford, Gidea Park and Collier Row. We have a strong loyal client base having been established in the Havering area for over 60 years. Our fee earners are all specialists in their respective fields and act for a wide range of commercial and private sector clients.
Our aim is to recruit dynamic, forward-thinking individuals who wish to be part of our growth and who share the firm's core values.
- You will have a good knowledge of Litigation.
- Experience in dealing with matters on behalf of commercial and individual clients on a wide range of litigation matters to include landlord and tenant, breach of contract claims, debt recovery, insolvency and commercial litigation.
- 3+ years experience in Litigation
- Passed their LPC
- Able to work autonomously on complex legal matters
- Track of record of achieving career goals
- Enthusiasm to engage in networking and business development;
- Clear demonstrable ability and keenness to build and maintain client and referrer relationships;
- Self-motivated team player
- Ambition to progress
- Excellent administration and organisational skills;
- Professional but friendly and approachable
About the Role
You will be working alongside our Managing Director, Tiina Juhanson who has over 30 years’ experience in Litigation and Family Law. Tiina has an impressive reputation for her advocacy skills and is keen to educate and nurture her team members. You will have the opportunity to expand and grow alongside someone who has reached the top of her game and puts clients first.
You should have a passion to provide the most excellent in client care.
Salary: £23 - 26k according to experience
Benefits: Dedicated Business Development Manager to assist with your personal growth and other benefits available
Progression Path: We have a clearly defined progression path for all legal advisors
Job Type: Full-time
All applications to include full CV via email to Joanne Druce