Want to benefit from an individual ‘Profit Related Pay Bonus Scheme’?
Are you looking to develop your career path and business development?
Want to be part of a fully supportive friendly practice?
We are looking for someone who has a broad spectrum of experience with at least 4 years of solid experience in general litigation.
F Barnes are based in Romford, Gidea Park and Collier Row. We have a strong loyal client base having been established in the Havering area for over 65 years. Our legal advisors are all specialists in their respective fields and act for a wide range of commercial and private sector clients.
Our aim is to recruit dynamic, forward thinking individuals who wish to be part of our growth and who share the firm's core values.
At F Barnes we trust you to do your job, there are no daily targets. We have a flexible working contract on offer and set realistic annual billing targets. We offer an excellent profit related pay scheme bonus in addition to the basic salary based on the individual’s performance, not the departments, which is more restrictive and demotivating in nature. Other benefits are listed below.
- You will have an excellent knowledge of Litigation.
- Experience in dealing with matters on behalf of commercial and individual clients on a wide range of general litigation matters to include landlord and tenant, breach of contract claims, debt recovery, insolvency and commercial litigation.
- 1+ years PQE in Litigation
- 4+ years of experience in Litigation
- Able to work autonomously on complex legal matters
- Track of record of achieving career goals
- Enthusiasm to engage in networking and business development;
- Clear demonstrable ability and keenness to build and maintain client and referrer relationships;
- Self-motivated team player
- Ambition to progress
- Excellent administration and organisational skills;
- Professional but friendly and approachable
About the Role
You will be working alongside our Managing Director, Tiina Juhanson who has over 30 years’ experience in Litigation and Family Law. Tiina has an impressive reputation for her advocacy skills and is keen to educate and nurture her team members. You will have the opportunity to expand and grow alongside someone who has reached the top of her game and puts clients first. This opportunity provides the platform for the right person to fast track their growth of knowledge and career progression.
You should have a passion to provide the most excellent in client care.
Salary: £26 - £35k according to experience and historical billing achieved.
Bonus Scheme: We offer a generous ‘Profit Related Pay' scheme based upon individual billing achieved rather than a more restrictive ' Team Bonus' pay scheme as others do.
Benefits: Dedicated Business Development Manager to assist with your personal growth and other benefits available
Progression Path: We have a clearly defined progression path for all legal advisors
Job Type: Full-time
Apply with CV via email to Joanne Druce