Are you interested in working in the accounts department as well as assisting in all administrative duties of a legal firm? Do you have a confident, polite telephone manner?
Due to continued growth, we are looking to recruit an office junior to assist in accounts and with our administration.
The candidate needs to be naturally enthusiastic, committed and keen to contribute to the growth of the firm with a strong academic ability with mathematics due to the nature of the role.
Our aim is to recruit dynamic, forward thinking individuals who wish to be part of our expansion and who share the firm's core values. The practice has been established for over 60 years but progressive.
Based in Romford, Collier Row and Gidea Park, we act for a wide range of commercial and private sector clients.
- To provide assistance in the accounts office
- Data Entry onto our accounting system
- Maintaining the accounts filing systems
- Reception Duties including meeting clients and answering calls
- Ordering and maintaining stationery supplies
- Maintenance of Wills and Deeds Database and storage systems
- Closing, Archiving of legal case files and maintenance of storage database
- Assisting with preparation of court bundle
The person fulfilling this role must have:
- Excellent communication and people skills
- Excellent numeracy and computer skills
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Good organisational and administration skills
- Discretion and trustworthiness
The person should additionally be:
- Self-motivated with a bright and positive attitude
- Reliable with good time management
- Enthusiastic and willing to learn
Immediate Start: Monday to Friday 9am - 5pm
Salary: Competitive Salary Dependant on Experience
Holiday: Standard 20 days plus Bank Holidays
All applicants please send CV's to: email@example.com