Would you like a new career in the New Year?
Want to be a valued member of a friendly team?
We are seeking an experienced Paralegal assistant with private client experience in the Wills & Probate department. We would like someone who is naturally enthusiastic, committed and keen to contribute to the growth of the firm.
The successful candidate must be experienced specifically, in the area of Wills, Probate and LPA’s. Experience in other areas such as property and family law would be of benefit.
The candidate would need to be self motivated, highly organised and have good communication skills with clients as the role would be client facing.
Our aim is to recruit dynamic, forward thinking individuals who wish to be part of our growth and who share the firm's core values.
- At least three years’ experience in Private Client, Wills & Probate
- Paralegal experience and ability to work unsupervised.
- Typing speed of at least 60 WPM
- Experience in drafting and preparing legal documentation: Probate, Powers of Attorney, Wills & Trusts, general correspondence;
- Good technical knowledge with the ability to work unsupervised
- Clear demonstrable ability and keenness to build and maintain client and referrer relationships;
- Excellent administration and organisational skills;
- Friendly and approachable
- Digital audio transcription;
- Excellent team player;
- Assisting in the Private Client department
- Working as part of a friendly, enthusiastic team
- Monday to Friday 9am - 5pm
Start Date: January 2020
Salary: Salary & Benefits package is at competitive rates for the area and negotiable according to experience
Job Type: F/T