Why is Moving Home so Stressful?
Everybody talks about the stresses and heartache that they go through when moving house. Moving home is deemed as one of the most stressful times in your life so how can you try to mitigate this so that you have a better chance of going through the process smoothly?
Katrina Lewis was talking to Phoenix FM recently. She has over 30 years working on property sales and purchases up and down the country and sees the same mistakes being made over and over again. The property market has changed dramatically over the years with huge peaks and troughs. There are a few basic questions that many of you will ask when thinking of buying your first home or moving house. Whether you are in a chain or not it is really important to make a few key important decisions that may make the difference between successfully moving and protecting one of your biggest assets or not.
Katrina discusses a few of the following questions in her interview:
- Where do I start when moving house?
- Do I need a solicitor to sell my home?
- Why do you think people need legal guidance throughout buying or selling a property?
- How long do solicitors take when buying a house?
- How can I make moving home stress free?
- How do I choose a good solicitor?
- What do solicitors search for when buying a house?
- What are the common mistakes people make when moving home?
- Can my buyer pull out once they have made their offer and it is accepted?
- How much will it cost to buy a house?
To listen to a few basic top tips to help you when choosing to step onto the property ladder for the first time or to move home click on the link below
Katrina talks to Ian of Phoenix FM on 'Drivetime'
Katrina with Business Development Manager, Joanne Druce
A cheeky glance at Ian in full flow!