After a loved one dies it is hoped that their affairs can be dealt with smoothly, however, this is not always the case and sometimes the situation is not as straight forward as one had hoped.
Problems may arise if there is no Will or indeed if there is a Will but there is a dispute as to it’s validity
Disputes can arise due to a multitude of reasons and we are able to provide sympathetic assistance on all aspects and in particular on:
- Claims under the Inheritance (Provision for Family and Dependents) Act 1975.
- Claims where a will has not been signed or witnessed correctly.
- Claims based on allegations of lack of mental capacity.
- Claims based on allegations of undue influence.
- Disputes involving Executors or Trustees.
- Disputed Powers of Attorney.