Martin Lawrence - Auction Specialist - F Barnes Solicitors
We are auction specialists and can help anyone in relation to the sale or purchase of a property at Auction.
In recent years there has been an increase in the number of buyers opting to purchase their next property or Investment at a Land and Property Auction.
The overall process is much quicker and easier but often buyers can be unprepared for exactly how an Auction works.
There are a few basic tips that can help prior to any bid being made which are in principle
- View the property before the auction
- Organise a survey or valuation prior to auction is this is something you consider important or necessary in connection with any mortgage you will be applying for
- Ensure your finances are in order
- Note the contents of the legal pack and identify any concerns you may have prior to any bids
- Understand the Auction conditions
Our Martin Lawrence is highly experienced in dealing with properties at auction both in regard to purchasing and selling.
Martin can prepare or vet legal packs and take the matter to a rapid and efficient completion. You should always speak to Martin ahead of the auction, he will be more than happy to talk things through with you.
We offer fixed fees and deal with all types of property. Auction property transactions are conducted under very strict timelines and the legal representative needs to know what they are doing. We would recommend you choose your legal representation carefully to avoid disappointment. F Barnes are rated 4.8 out of 5 on Google and we recommend you take a look at what people are saying for yourselves.
Martin talks to Phoenix FM about the positives at selling or buying at auction in this interview.
If you wish to talk to Martin about any of the above please either email or call 01708 333711.