A New Fun Way to Fundraise Has Been Announced by St Francis Hospice
From Left to Right, Sangeet Tatem, Martin Lawrence, Joanne Druce, Stephanie Davison, Paul Olubiyi
One of our chosen charities, St Francis Hospice has announced a new idea for businesses or organisations to sign up to a new way of fundraising. This is called the '£50 challenge'.
The hospice have announced some interesting statistics regarding the care given over the last year.
- 1,614 patients were cared for in the past year
- 12,456 face to face consultations were delivered to patients, relatives and carers by a specialist community and crisis support team
- 2,756 visits were made by the Hospice at home team
- 1,394 patients received spiritual support from their pastoral care team
- 102 children were delivered bereavement counselling by their family support team
The Hospice needs at least £7.8 million in voluntary donations so that their services can remain free to patients and families. It may surprise you to know that they serve all of the following areas:
- South West Essex
- Barking & Dagenham
- West Essex
As part of the St Francis Business Alliance Group set up in 2015 we would invite our business clients to sign up to this challenge which is simply to take a £50 note from the Hospice and turn it into as much money as you can within 10 weeks.
To sign up click HERE
We would love to hear from businesses that sign up for this, please share your pictures and ideas with us and lets have some fun fundraising in 2019! Email details HERE.
Good Luck Everyone.......